Ehmm… haven’t posted in what, 6 months? I blame it on falling through the vortex that is Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram! Seems that when I have all these… distractions… to categorize and document my life, a blog seems a little pointless perhaps.
But! I haven’t given up the ghost completely! The completely silly thing though, is that in these past six months I have had the most ridiculous amount of things to write about. Par example:
- I quit my job.
- I successfully quit smoking. (More than 6 months strong!)
- My best friend visited me all the way from London in December, and then again in March! December for happy reasons, March for sad reasons.
- My boyfriend stopped freelancing and got a great job, that he loves to bits.
- I started studying French again – c’est vrai!
- I’m getting my portfolio together – the verdict is out on whether I’ll go freelance or look for another job.
Those are just off the top of my head, loads more things have filled in the cracks since last October. And… after that looong intro, I’ll leave you with my March photo-a-day collection. See the original submission list here. As you might be able to tell I have fallen into quite a serious Instagram addiction!