Don’t recall wether I actually blogged about my new-ish banner… you can get one just like it here!
- Why I’m Unemployable, by Susannah Breslin, is a really great essay on not fitting in, in a conventional workplace – and how that’s totally ok.
- Jessica Hische’s engagement website, Jess & Russ, is so unbelievably awesome. Love the colour palette and the unique illustrations contributed by artists and friends.
- 100 Greatest Free Fonts, a great round-up of free fonts. I haven’t even made it all the way through the list! Found via the always awesome Nubby Twiglet.
- J.K. Rowling is No Longer a Billionaire, and you’ll love the reason why. God, I love this gal!
- Tydepool is a superbly curated collection of ‘remarkable creatures’ from Amazon and Etsy. I’m keeping this one tucked away in my bookmarks bar until I’m flush with cash!
- Who Made That Soy-Sauce Dispenser? Loved learning a little more about Kenji Ekuan.
- Is Facebook Making Us Lonely? I vote yes! I also think it’s reducing peoples’ ability to maintain real friendships. Perhaps I am just old fashioned?!
“Why do you go away?
So that you can come back.
So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors.
And the people there see you differently, too.
Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”
- Terry Pratchett, ‘A Hat Full of Sky’
(Via Good Reads)
I’ve been following her tumblr for quite some time now, and thought I should share, because its pretty special. I love how she captures such ordinary, fleeting moments with clarity.
Image source Solo.
“If you work really hard and are kind,
amazing things will happen.”
- Conan O’Brien
(Via Swiss Miss)
Every Monday I tally up the latest stats on my Pinterest. Follow my pins here.