Just bought this awesome set of post-er cards from Bandito Design Co. I’m looking forward to framing them and mixing them in with my larger sized prints. Love the combo of blue and red. You can buy your own set right here.
Bits of my past week or so, complete with cheesy instagram effects. I heart them so!
- Skippy Dies by Paul Murray. A fantastic book, so sweetly sad.
- Breakfast at Puka with the J’s.
- Faithfully taking my Champix. An anti-smoking med, for the uninitiated.
- Watched Boo! at Mercury. Small crowd but they brought the goods, as usual.
- Got to spend some precious time with my lil’ sis. Love you!
- Had Snapple in Stellenbosch. Kind of forgot it existed.
- Nothing like surprise macarons from my boyfriend.
- Virgin Pina Colada. Can’t drink on Champix. Was still pretty delicious though!
- Me & my love.
- Bought this cute hand cream for the packaging. Honey & Coconut FTW.
Now I’m just looking forward to going to the Loeries tomorrow night. One of my logos made finalist so here’s holding thumbs.
Really loving the Branding 10,000 Lakes project. Pity it’ll take designer Nicole Meyer approximately 27 years to finish branding all 10,000 of the lakes in Minnesota! But seriously, good luck! It certainly deserves an ironic you go girl…
Just me again. I recently got an iPhone so it seems only natural to try get better at taking self portraits. I still think its impossible to take pictures of myself without it looking redonkulously posed, but I’ll keep trucking regardless.
- ‹ Next
- Previous ›